Monday, May 16, 2011

Celebrate Summer with Baltika Beer


It's that time of year; mowing the lawn, backyard cookouts, washing the car in the driveway, what do they all have in common? There is a good chance that a cold beer is nearby. One of my other hobbies is brewing beer, well consuming it, but the brewing slows that down a bit! But when I want a beer, right now, I like to drink Baltika 7. Living in the DC area, I'm fortunate that many beer and wine stores carry this brand. It reminds me of picnics in Belarus, and a whirlwind vacation that I once took to St. Petersburg with my wife and brother in law.

Hovering around 5.4% ABV, it pours with a nice golden color and holds a head well. Since it comes in the larger 16oz can or bottle, it reduces the trips to the fridge, but I recommend that you sip it slowly in the hot sun, it may sneak up on you!

1 comment: